SPEDNET Archives

January 2000

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Mary E. Ulrich" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 16:35:52 -0500
Hi Christy,

I have a friend from the Autism National Committee who would know about
quality leisure/recreation programs in Pennsylvania,  Her name is Pat Amos
and her phone is 610 649 9139.  I would trust her judgement.  She is a
wonderful advocate for children.
Dr. Mary Ulrich