SPEDNET Archives

September 1997

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Jess G." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 14:59:28 -0500
Student Council for Exceptional Children would like to invite all
education majors to our second meeting on Oct. 6th at 7 pm in room 459
McGuffey.  We will discussing upcoming activities and speakers.  If you
are unable to attend meetings but would like to be a member, please check
the bulletin board across from the elevator in the basement of McGuffey
for the meeting minutes and sign ups for activities and call an officer to
make sure you are on the phone list!  See you on October 6th!
Jessica Grotevant
VP of SCEC