SPEDNET Archives

April 2001

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Alex Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:56:59 -0400
Our annual Educational Psychology Department Awards Ceremony will be this
Thursday, April 26, at 4:30 PM at the Miami University Art Museum.  You are
all invited and I hope you will be able to stop by and share in applauding
some of the outstanding achievements of students in the special education
program. There will  be some frivolity and some refreshments as well
following the ceremony.

Special education students receiving awards include Michelle Oppito, Sarah
Kinnett, Megan Edwards, Jennie Gibson, Laura Hammons, Rebecca Hirsch,
Julike Cassady, Erin Okamoto, Julie Groom, Lisa Novak, Jenny Sear, Erin
Cahill, Meredith Ross, Amber Lakes, and Sarah Curtis.

If you know for sure you can  attend, perhaps you could reply to the email
to make sure we have enough beverage, sandwiches, cheese, and cookies.

Good luck during the frenetic end of semester activities and during finals.

Alex Thomas
Educational Psychology
Miami University
201 McGuffey Hall