SPEDNET Archives

February 1998

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jodi Gandee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 19:40:44 EST
Dr. Ganschow, just wanted to thank you for posting the interviews on the buleti
n board. this often easier to check than trying to get on the system because it
 so busy - especially during the evening and when you are student teaching that
 is the only time you have.  Wanted to let you know that my placement at Sycamo
re High School is going wonderfully - I LOVE IT!!!!! My students are great and
my cooperating teacher is a saint.  Miami should consider using her more often.
I have several interviews lined up including a screening interview with Sycamor
e.  Thank you for everything you do for the Special Ed Department, I am not sur
e what they will do without you.  Also, thank you for filling out the reference
 sheets for me for the various schools.   JODI GANDEE