SPEDNET Archives

October 2009

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Kelly-Elliott, Molly MEd Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 2009 11:52:45 -0400
STUDENTS AND COLLEAGUES, TRY TO STOP BY FOR THIS COOL PRESENTATION!!  MKE

Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed.
Clinical Faculty & Undergraduate Advisor
Special Education Program
Miami University
Department of Educational Psychology
201E McGuffey Hall