SPEDNET Archives

April 2000

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
emilie waller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 12:49:58 -0400
For anyone interested who is staying in the area this summer--

I work with a little boy named Andrew.  He is five years old and has
Autism.  The family lives in Richmond, Indiana.  The program that the
family uses with Andrew is errorless training through ABA therapy.  Four
out of the five therapists that work with Andrew are leaving this summer
and the Steinmetz's (Andrew's family) are in DESPERATE need of therapists
for the summer.  The hours are flexible.  Sessions last approximately three
hours and two sessions (with different therapists running each session) are
given per day.  They pay $8/hour.  If anyone is interested or has any
questions, you can contact me.  My phone number is 529-5796 or you can
email me at [log in to unmask]  You can also call Jim or Janie Steinmetz
at (765) 966-9903. The Steinmetz's are probably the nicest people you will
ever meet and this is a really great opportunity.

Thanks!
Emilie Waller