SPEDNET Archives

November 2011

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Kelly-Elliott, Molly MEd Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2011 14:16:09 -0500
Hello Students in Special Education -

Looking for an elective that is meaningful and willadd to your teaching repertoire?
See the message from Professor Lindsey below!
MKE

Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed.
Clinical Faculty & Undergraduate Advisor
Special Education Program
Miami University
Department of Educational Psychology
201E McGuffey Hall