SPEDNET Archives

April 2005

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Tom Southern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:12:16 -0400
This Sunday, April 24 at 2:00 pm in Western Lodge, there will be a get
together for Special Education students and those interested in disability
issues. This will be a chance to get to meet fellow majors, ask for tips
from graduating seniors, and just hang out. We will have dialog about Norm
Kunc's speaking engagement and talk about how his philosophies can transfer
into our field.
Also, this year, there has been a lot of activites and new opportunities
with in our concentration. Sunday will be a chance to learn how to get
involved with these student organizations--Best Buddies, SAJE, and SCEC.
Additionally, we can discuss future activities for these organizations and
how they can continue to collaborate together in the future.
Hope to see you Sunday!