SPEDNET Archives

October 2005

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Tom Southern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:25:14 -0400
EDP 458
Those who need EDP 458/558 for their programs please take note.  This course
will be offered this Spring and Next Fall.  It will not be offered in the
Spring of '07.

SPA 2 Thematic Sequence
Many of our majors elect the SPA 2 Thematic Sequence.  There are two things
of which you should be aware.  First, you MUST take the laboratory with SPA
427.  Second, in the past, we have been able to count EDP 256.  This can no
longer be done.  You need to select a third SPA course from the approved list.

Volunteers Wanted

Living Waters, a non-profit organization located in Hamilton, needs
volunteers to work Tuesdays, Thursdays or both Tuesdays and Thursdays from
3:00-5:30 in their Homework Help program.

Transportation to Living Waters is provided free of charge by Miami‚s
Service Learning Department.

This is an excellent opportunity to work with students and refine your
teaching skills.

If you are interested, email Dr. Therrien at ([log in to unmask]) for
further details.