SPEDNET Archives

November 2000

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Alex Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:35:03 -0500
MEETINGS NEXT WEEK
        I wanted to reprise a previous posting from last week regarding a
series of meetings next week for any special education major, minors, and
pre-majors. Hopefully, if you  have concerns or questions, you can share
them during one of these times.

         The meetings will all be in Room 202 McGuffey (Hiestand Room).
         1-Monday, December 4, noon
         2-Tuesday, December 5, noon
         3-Wednesday, December 6, 5:00
         4-Thursday, December 7, 5:00

STUDENT TEACHING IN FALL 2001
Also, if you are planning to student teach in Fall, 2001 (one year from
now), your applications (available in the EDP Office or in the Field
Placement Office) will be due by January 25. If you are planning to student
teach in the fall, 2001, please respond to this email (or email
[log in to unmask]) and I will then contact you in early January so that we
can work on finding placements that meet our programmatic objectives and
your own needs.

Alex Thomas, Chair
Educational Psychology
Miami University