SPEDNET Archives

September 2011

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Kelly-Elliott, Molly MEd Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2011 22:22:16 -0400
Dear Students,
Our associate dean shared this with me and I wanted to pass it on to you. Feel free to share with others.
MKE

Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed.
Clinical Faculty & Undergraduate Advisor
Special Education Program
Miami University
Department of Educational Psychology
201E McGuffey Hall