SWE Archives

October 2006

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Meaghan Geist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:41:57 -0400
All,

I was thinking that it is time for another dinner uptown together! How
about November 1st (next Wednesday) at 6? We can meet at Uptown park and
decide where to go from there. Hope to see lots of you there, and remember
to come hungry!

Just a reminder: Parent's Weekend Engineering Open House will be tomorrow
from 10:30-11:30AM in the New Engineering Building. They will be serving
coffee and apple cider and giving short tours of the building so be sure
to check it out! Have a great weekend with your parents!

--
Meaghan Geist
President, Society of Women Engineers