SWE Archives

March 2000

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Karen Schmahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 13:20:38 -0500
This Saturday is Sonia K. Math Day for high school girls.  I'm expecting
approximately 30 girls to visit Manufacturing Engineering from 1 to 2 pm.
I'll have stations set up with engineering related activities up in 201
Kreger.  Most of the stations are self-explanatory, but I could use some
help making sure things run smooth.  It would also be good for them to meet
some women engineering students.

So I would really like to have some help between 1 and 2.  I'll be setting
up about 11:00.  Lunch is provided for anyone helping - walk over from
Kreger about noon.

If you can help please let me or Dr. Stenger know.

Thanks.

Karen Schmahl