SWE Archives

March 2000

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gretchen Caron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 15:04:23 EST
Hello everyone,

  I have decided to cancel the bench making for this weekend March 4th.  I
have not yet heard from the ranger at Camp Stonybrook about the budget and
if we need to cut down the dimensions of the observation deck and/or if we
will even have benches in it.  If we do go ahead and decide to do benches,
we will reschedule them for another date and time.  And if there is just not
enough money in the budget this year, perhaps next year's SWE could work on
building them.

As for pouring cement and putting up the supports, the date of Saturday,
March 25th is still on.  We will leave by 9am from Miami and leave Camp
Stonybrook when we finish.  Transportation will be provided.  We still need
help for this weekend, so if you are interested, please email or call me at
[log in to unmask] or 529-8210.  I will post further information as I
receive it.
Thanks.

Gretchen Caron
SWE President