SWE Archives

October 2006

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Meaghan Geist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:46:50 -0400
All,

I'm not sure if everyone is aware of Miami's Pledge-A-Meal campaign, but I
think it is a very worthwhile cause. Please consider participating!

From now until November 10th, you can go on-line and donate the equivalent
of one dinner from your university meal plan.  All money raised will go to
local foodbanks! You'd be surprised at how much food the food bank can
provide to families from the money equivalence of a Miami meal. Our goal
is to collect "2006 pledges in 2006" so do your part and pledge a meal
today!  Go to www.muohio.edu/myaccount to login and pledge!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Lauren Spero who is the
head of Plede-A-Meal:

Lauren Spero
Community Outreach Coordinator
Office of Community Engagement and Service, Miami University
513.529.1425
www.muohio.edu/servicelearning/

Thanks!