SWE Archives

March 2006

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Lisa M. Abrams" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:19:18 -0500
If someone has a "fun" class on Tuesday afternoons that Kaitlin could visit
(see below), it would be greatly appreciated.

Lisa M. Abrams, Ph.D., P.E.
Assistant Dean
Miami University
School of Engineering & Applied Science