SWE Archives

March 2000

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gretchen Caron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 20:33:58 EST
Hello Everyone!
   This weekend, we will be going down to Camp Stonybrook to pour the cement
for the supports and laying out the area where the deck will go up.  We will
leave this Saturday, March 25th at 9am and return sometime in the afternoon.
  Transportation will be provided.  Please get back to me and let me know if
you are interested in helping out.

Also, on the weekend of April 8th & 9th we will be going to Camp Stonybrook
and building the rest of the deck, this includes the floor, walls and roof.
We will be staying at a cabin overnight there and camping out!  It is free
and you do not need to have any prior building experience.  We need your
help!  We will leave Saturday morning and probably return late Sunday
afternoon.  If you cannot help both days, but can help out one of the days
or for part of the days that would be great too!  You are welcome to bring
any friends along to help out, but I will need to know their names.  Please
get back to me if you are interested!  We really need all the help we can
get!

Sincerely,

Gretchen Caron
SWE President