SWE Archives

September 2004

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Meghan Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:08:21 -0400
Hello SWE!

Our first meeting of the semester will be held on Tuesday September 7th,
2004 in Kreger room 135; remember this day is Monday/Tuesday switch day!
The meeting will begin at 6pm, but I am requesting that officers arrive at
5:30pm.  There will be pizza and refreshments provided, and a new agenda
format will be introduced, so it should be an enjoyable, as well as brief,
meeting.  Please come and reconnect after a long summer away!

Our monthly meetings are scheduled to be held on the first Monday of every
month at 6pm.  Please let me know if this poses a major conflict for you.
Also, previous officers, if you haven't already contacted the woman
currently in your position, the meeting would be a great opportunity to do
so.

In addition, Dr. Abrams (our new advisor!)and I are searching for the SWE
Constitution and By-Laws.  Does anyone know where these items can be
found?

Best Wishes,
Meghan Kelley