SWE Archives

April 2007

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kate Zechman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 23:34:00 -0400
I have not received many replies regarding interest in officer positions
yet, so I thought that I would send out a little more information about
officer duties.

Here is an informal explanation of the duties of each officer. (Current
officers- I wrote this up quickly tonight so if I missed anything big, I'm
sorry and please correct me)

President- oversee all  SWE events, plan meetings, head of planing and
running Girl Scout Day

VP-help the President with odds and ends and run meetings if the president
is unable to make it

Secretary- write up meeting agendas after discussed with the president,
write up meeting minutes

Treasurer- keep all financial records and check our shriver mailbox

Activities Chair- head of planning activities/assist the president when
activities are planned

Food Chair(s)- arrange to have food at each meeting (will be reimbursed)

I know that this is short notice so if you have any questions between now
and tomorrow's meeting, please contact me.

Hope this helps!

Kathryn Zechman
President, Society of Women Engineers
419.376.4973