SWE Archives

January 2001

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Alison Haskins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:37:23 -0500
Alison added:
I've watched this program on The Learning Channel and it's quite comical
sometimes.  It's always fun when the Royal Engineers are bested by some
motorcycle club working with their mom.
From: "Reeder, Marilyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Junkyard Wars
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:01:20 -0500
Hello,
Here is an opportunity to show what we SWE women can do... If you have a
team that would be interested in this please let me know, and also contact
Jackie Morris.
FYI, I looked at our local TV listings. There are 2 episodes on this
Wednesday (1/17,01) on TLC at 9, and 10. 9 o'clock is submersibles, 10
o'clock is hovercraft. Then they repeat again at midnight and 1.
Cheers,
Marilyn