SWE Archives

January 2001

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Audra Herwald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:10:32 -0600
Hi everyone!  I'd like to have our first SWE meeting of the semester
next week.  I've gotten a few requests for different meeting times so
please email me with your preference below by Friday.  I will send out
an email over the weekend confirming the date and time.  It is important
that everyone come to the meeting because we will be discussing Brownie
Day, selecting a plant tour, and working on our service project.
Thanks!

Meeting Times:
Wednesday at 4pm (Jan 31)
Thursday at 5:30pm (Feb 1)
**Please remember to email me individually with your preference - if you
everyone getting bombarded with emails.

-Audra