OHIOFIRE Archives

February 2001

OHIOFIRE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kathleen Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
International Association of Campus Fire Safety Officials <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:27:30 -0500
Hello again,

I really need some feedback on the marking of your fire/tow away lanes.  My
administration feels that the most common color for pavement markings in
Fire and tow zones is red.  I appreciate the prior responses, but really
need some more.  Feel free to send your responses directly to me so as not
to clog up the list.

Thanks in advance!!

Kathleen Reynolds
Asst.to Director of Safety & Security,