SWE Archives

November 2004

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lindsey Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:11:09 -0500
Hi everyone! This is just a reminder that we will be having our final
meeting of the semester on the Monday after break (11/29) at 6pm.  Baked
goods will be provided by your SWE officers!  Please be aware of your
schedule for next semester so we can discuss a day of the week for next
semesters meetings that will work for everyone.  We will also discuss Girl
Scout day, tote bag orders, the Miller Brewery tour, and our holiday
gathering comming soon in December!  Hope to see you all there, have a
safe and relaxing break!
Lindsey Barker
VP