EDLLEAD Archives

January 2005

EDLLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

EDL Leadership Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 07:32:21 +0200
JUNOSTAKERS LOTTERY
NEW GATE 21B
GAUTENG PROVINCE

FROM:THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: EGS/2551256003/03
BATCH: 14/0017/IPD

             RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION
Be informed that you have emerged a winner of our Lottery International Program that was drawn three days from the day of this notice.
Attached to ticket number 7,35,5,45,8 BONUS NO: 42, with serial Number 2113-05 matched the winning numbers 7,23,5,45,8 BONUS NO: 42, and consequently won our Stakers International lottery in the 3rd category.
Approved is a lump sum of Twenty Milllion Rand(ZAR20,000,000) in cash prize accredited to file REF NO. JSL/2554259003/07 that should be released to you. This is from the total prize money of (ZAR300,000,000) shared among the fifteen International winners in this category. Participants were selected through a referral program and winners were picked by a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, America, Asia, Europe,Africa and North America, as part our International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money released to you.
To begin your claim, please contact the claims department:

MR.MIKE KHUMALO.
(Claims Manager)
Phone:+27-83-360-4199