SNDFAITH Archives

October 2005

SNDFAITH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Carrie Jenkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WMUB Sound of Faith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:06:09 -0400
You can feel yourself for 19 years during sex!
http://pistons.mfek.com/pha/dir/

I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage.
It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.
IRRELIGION, n. The principal one of the great faiths of the world.

Getting in touch with your true self must be your first priority.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.