GSCA Archives

March 2006

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kidada Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:04:34 -0500
Subject: Important Decision
From:    "Cheryl Evans" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    Mon, March 27, 2006 9:22 am
To:      "Ms. Kidada Yvonne Robinson" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Graduate Students of Color,
It is with mixed feelings that I am sharing this important
information with you.
I have accepted a new position at the University of Virginia
effective June 5, 2006.
It was a very difficult decision.  However, I want to assure you and all the
 > students of color that I will work hard to identify a replacement
who has the
 > same commitment and love that I have for all of you.  Furthermore, I
will make sure that all the commitments that I have made to students
for assistantships and tuition waivers are honored.  Furthermore, I
will get good people to replacement me on student committees.
Please stop by the office and say good-bye before the end of the semester.
Good luck to all of you.
Dr. E.

Cheryl Burgan Evans, Ph.D.
Associate Dean of the Graduate School and
Associate Professor - Family Studies
Graduate School
102B Roudebush Hall
Miami University