GSCA Archives

April 2006

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kidada Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 12:23:11 -0400
Reminder-

I know everyone is getting busy with preparation for Finals.

I wanted to send a reminder of the picnic that will be held at Dr. Evna's
house the Sunday after graduation. This will be the final soiree for GSCA
under the tutelage of Dr. Cheryl Burgan Evans. Please come out and
celebrate with us and wish her well as she begins her new chapter at
University of Virginia.

Sunday, May 7th, 2006
2:00 PM  - until
Dr. Cheryl Evan's house
515 Foliage Lane
Springboro,OH 45066

Please RSVP to myself, Jamon, or Jarius so we can prepare for the correct
number of people.

Families are invited!!!!!

Please let us know by the end of this week if you will need transportation
from the university to Dr. Evan's house! We will be providing it for those
who need it, but again, we need numbers by this Friday, April 28, 2006

Kidada Robinson
Family Studies, Masters student
GSCA, Executive Board
513-330-3053