SWE Archives

April 2006

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Meghan Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 07:13:42 -0700
Girls,

The email below is from Dr. Cross who is a CSA
professor.  The event highlighted below is a great
networking opportunity and will certainly be an
educational event.  I know it takes place early in the
morning, but please consider attending.  As you will
read, you need to RSVP to Dr. Cross by tomorrow, or
early on April 6th.  I hope to see many of you there
:)

Have a great week!
Meghan

*******