EDLLEAD Archives

June 2006

EDLLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ernie Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EDL Leadership Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:28:29 +0800
You certainly dreamed about enhancing your trading strategy with stock gems that few people know about. Now you can make full use of that with our expert advice and insider information!

Get C T X E . P K First Thing Today
This Is Going To Explode!

C T X E . P K - C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p
Global score: Excellent|
Mean Recommendation: Strnog Byu|
Investor Action:Buy Fsat|
Current Price: $0.51 Get it Now!

Beofre we strat wtih the proifle of C T X E . P K we wuold lkie to mention
somethnig vrey improtant: Three is a Big PR Cmapaign statring tihs week .
nAd it wlil go all week so it wuold be bset to get in Nwo.

Company Profile:
C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r poraiton is an indepnedent, maanged riks, oil and gas exploratino, developmnet, and productoin compnay headqaurtered in San Antonoi, Texsa.

Recent News:
C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p. (C T X E . P K - Nwes) anonunced taht the sesimic cerws hvae been mobiliezd and the 40 mlies of sesimic wrok has commenced on the Big Cnayon Prospcet taregting the eastren Val Vrede Basni. The cerw strated operatoins on Friady Jnue 2 2060. Tehy hvae been moivng oevr the terarin betetr tahn expetced and the frist of trhee lnies sohuld be complteed by weeks edn. Dtaa tehn wlil be snet off for processnig tkaing 3 to 4 wekes. The eastren Val Vedre Baisn is veiwed by idnustry exeprts as perahps one of the Lwoer 4'8s msot undere-xplored, proevn gas provincse.

Tarce Maurni, Presdient of C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p., sttaed, "hTe Val Vedre Bsain offers a singificant, unde-rexplored natrual gas reosurce oppotrunity for new and emerigng layres. The seisimc dtaa availbale currently becmoes a disitnct compteitive adavntage to evlauate waht has not been seen bfeore. Three are at laest a dzoen actvie plaeyrs in the baisn now and an unnkown nmuber of additional plyaers liekly awiating smoe incetnive or opprptunity to gian a cmopetitive advantgae, and we bleieve taht our goephysical exprets at Proivdence Technoolgies hvae the capabiltiy and epxertise to proivde us taht advatnage. Neeldess-to-say, we are axniously looikng fowrard to the ongonig siesmic dtaa reoprts oevr the nxet seevral week.s"

For more information, refer to the entire news for the company announced on June 6.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E . P K Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act...

And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E . P K.

Children should be seen and not.. spanked or grounded. Do not wear out your welcome Distance makes the heart grow fonder
Lil finger point to de big thumb and sey nah guh. A crowd is not company.  Never judge a book by its cover
When yuh play out all yuh trump cards yuh gat to lose till game done. What flares up fast, extinguishes soon
A friend to all is a friend to none.  An old Ox makes a straight furrow A child is a person who can dismantle in 5 minutes the toy it took you 5 hours to put together.