EDLLEAD Archives

October 2006

EDLLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

EDL Leadership Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 04:56:08 -0600
BBC News report - everyone is talking about.
# Suppress your appetite and feel full and satisfied all day long
# MAINTAIN your weight loss
# Make losing weight a sure guarantee
And more..

http://7PW.MDk3ZDg1ZTI1YzQ1Yjk3ZWExYjNmNDlh.kilimanjaroone.com

Regards,
Dr. Dill

kindness lessons, and the more he worked to know the nature of  love,  the
Pros:

In terms of battery life with the 6-cell, in my limited testing I have averaged a bit over three hours with Wi-Fi on and maximum screen brightness while composing documents, surfing the web, and listening to music. Compared to the DV1000 this is a definite improvement, and with the brightness reduced, very respectable away-from-the-desk usage times are certainly within reason. The 9-cell battery also exists as an option if even longer times are deemed necessary.