GSCA Archives

October 2006

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bianca Siplin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:43:20 -0400
Hello All,

As some of you already know, The Shadow Box opens tomorrow and will run
through Sunday 29th. The play discusses issues of end-of-life care and how
each patient and their loved ones deal with change mentally, physically,
and psychologically. This is part of my creative thesis in directing and I
would appreciate your support.

If you have not purchased tickets, please go to the box office in Shriver.
Most nights are sold out, so if you can't get a ticket there, please
arrive at the box office in the CPA one hour before the show to add your
name to the list. This does not guarantee you a ticket, but sometimes a
person(s) doesn't show up.

The performance times are Wednesday-Saturday @8pm; Saturday and Sunday@
2pm. Also, there are panel discussions after the Wednesday and Saturday
matinee performances. I have attached a flyer as well.

If you have any questions or concerns, my email is [log in to unmask]
Thank you in advance for your support.

Bianca Siplin