MMAC-L Archives

November 2006

MMAC-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Denise Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Martial Arts Club list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 10:23:41 -0060
Red Reef Labs For New Manufacturnig and Distributgion Contract In China!

Compgany red Reef Laboratocries Inc.
Symbol: RREF
Price: $0.55
Volume Expectations: Huge

RREF has just agrpeed to the terms of a new manufacturing and distribution
contract for BioClear(tm)FF. With all the nlews on RREF and it expansions
as well as new applicatons for its prodgucts we expect to see more of this
type of contract going in place and expandng the market for this inneovative
companyy.

RREF is pricaed to buy and holding a steady price. We believe with news like
this and up coming announcemenuts of more contracts and the soon to be
established lab facilities in Louisoiana and the upcoming satellite labs that this
stsocks pricee will bring great returns for its incvestors.

Get on RREF Wednesday, Morniwng!

I hope it was a helper.I'll email you later this week.

Denise Reynolds.

elizabeth immediately recognizing the livery, guessed what it meant, and imparted no small degree of
as my own, and welcomed to them as visitors my uncle and aunt. but no,"-recollecting herself-"that
bennet from fighting. tell him what a dreadful state i am in, that i am frighted out of my wits-and"good lord! sir william, how can you tell such a story? do not you know that mr. collins