EDLLEAD Archives

December 2006

EDLLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

EDL Leadership Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 12:55:55 +0530
Which is only supposed to be used when a podcaster wants to change the
URL location of feed.
Microsoft still wins as you have to buy a full version of XP but if you
can run the best of both worlds it seems like some pretty simple choices
for people out there in their next computer purchase. Thanks for
everyones participation.
At my job you can find me working on various multi-media projects and
researching emerging technologies like podcasting and virtual worlds.
Enough said on with the posts.

22222

HOT STOCK ALERT!
EXCITING NEW ISSUE ARSS, GET IN NOW!
IT'S JUST BEGINNING OF 1 WEEK PROMOTION!!!

Trade Date: Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Company: AMEROSSI EC INC (ARSS.PK)
Symbol: ARSS
Category: Oil and Gas Industry
Region: United States, Europe and Russia
Current Price: $0.50
Short Term Target: $2.50 - $4.00
Long Term Target: $10 or more

You may not be aware of AMEROSSI EC INC (ARSS.PK), but you should be,
because this company represents a terrific profit opportunity for early
investors! Sick of hedge funds and flippers getting all the great new
issues? Most stock brokers give out their new issues to their largest
commission paying clients - and if you trade through an online broker or
discount broker - good luck ever getting 1 share of a new issue.

WELL ALL THAT IS CHANGING - IF YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS EMAIL, YOU ARE
AMONG THE FIRST PUBLIC INVESTORS TO KNOW ABOUT ARSS !!! $$$ GET IN
NOW!!! You know the old saying, buy the rumor and sell on the news. Once
the news is out it is time to get ready for next rally... JUST DO
YOURSELF A FAVOR AND WATCH ARSS START TRADING TUESDAY MORNING, and DON'T
SAY WE DIDN'T TELL YOU!

22222

Microsoft still wins as you have to buy a full version of XP but if you
can run the best of both worlds it seems like some pretty simple choices
for people out there in their next computer purchase.
Anshe Chung has used various shopping malls and stores in game to amass
her fortune.
But until I can get a review unit I am not going to purchase one.
Would you like to reach thousands of early adopters and technical savvy
readers and Geek News Central listeners.
But until I can get a review unit I am not going to purchase one.
Microsoft still wins as you have to buy a full version of XP but if you
can run the best of both worlds it seems like some pretty simple choices
for people out there in their next computer purchase.
If the above statement is above board then like the HP CEO that may be
headed to prison maybe some MPAA executives need to be indicted as well.
No credit card needed.
Enough said on with the posts.
Virtual classrooms are becoming more and more prevalent.
Today I was queried by a podcaster looking for help who was having
similar iTunes directory updating troubles, and it turns out this plugin
caused his listing to be misdirected as well.
But because we were off site we still lost several hours a day due to
the logistics of having to leave the convention floor. But because we
were off site we still lost several hours a day due to the logistics of
having to leave the convention floor. This would save you a lot of time
and is a service I would pay a reasonable fee for.
Being I am running parallels on my MacBook Pro, I was pretty surprised
to see what their latest update has brought to the table. With the
proliferation of video sites out why is there not a service that will
submit a video to multiple sites at once? In this crazy world of
desperate attempts by organizations like the MPAA to control what you do
with content you own.
A new feature called Coherence is new way where you do not have to worry
about switching desktops between OSX and Windows.
A perfect example is the vintage flip number clock that sits on my
bookshelf with its new robot legs and without its casing.
Like most of you I am a self declared geek. Two questions came to mind
as I read this.
Would you like to reach thousands of early adopters and technical savvy
readers and Geek News Central listeners. Submit your Video to one site
and then have it pushed to other sites that you have accounts on.
No credit card needed.
This new feature allows applications to co-exist on the same desktop. To
my suprise after the PodPress plugin install my mom's iTunes listing
quit updating. This would save you a lot of time and is a service I
would pay a reasonable fee for. Yes, that's in real U.
With the proliferation of video sites out why is there not a service
that will submit a video to multiple sites at once? You can find the
full list of new exceptions here.
These ranged from obsolete computer software to video in the classroom
which immediately sparked my interest. To my suprise after the PodPress
plugin install my mom's iTunes listing quit updating. Which is only
supposed to be used when a podcaster wants to change the URL location of
feed.
No credit card needed. Anshe Chung has used various shopping malls and
stores in game to amass her fortune.
These ranged from obsolete computer software to video in the classroom
which immediately sparked my interest.
Apple seems to have identified this plugin as causing a lot of tech
support request lets hope the author fixes this.
Submit your Video to one site and then have it pushed to other sites
that you have accounts on.
Lots of content tonight and some great feedback and suggestions from
listeners.
Lots of content tonight and some great feedback and suggestions from
listeners.
I plan to take advantage of this medium to help spread the knowledge of
all things geek! So if you are a die hard Apple video editor I would
love to get some comments on what you think the best approach is. Would
you like to reach thousands of early adopters and technical savvy
readers and Geek News Central listeners. Apple seems to have identified
this plugin as causing a lot of tech support request lets hope the
author fixes this.
Anshe Chung has used various shopping malls and stores in game to amass
her fortune.
Enough said on with the posts. A new feature called Coherence is new way
where you do not have to worry about switching desktops between OSX and
Windows. Will professors be protected if they offer these videos on the
web for their online students? I plan to take advantage of this medium
to help spread the knowledge of all things geek!