GSCA Archives

December 2006

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ariel Washington <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2006 14:38:14 -0500
Greetings All:

I just checked my email today and of course I am happy. I look forward to
coming back to Miami University a better person in 2007. I also hope to do
some new and exciting things with GSCA in 2007 with the help of all of
you. Again, thank you very much and have a blessed and productive day!!!

Peace,

Ariel S. Washington

"A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks
others throw at him or her."

'David Brenkley'