SWE Archives

April 2007

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kate Zechman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 23:20:22 -0400
Hi!

As mentioned in the previous email, elections will be held at the next
meeting which is this Tuesday, April 3 at 5pm in KRG 120. Anyone can run
for any position even if you are unable to make it to the meeting. The
positions are as follows:

President
VP
Secretary
Treasurer
Activities Chair
Food Chair(s)

Although it is not mandatory, Meaghan and I would like to encourage a
junior to be VP so that they can be president the following year with some
experience.

Please email me if you are interested running for a position. Please
indicate which position(s) you are interested in and whether or not you
are able to come to the meeting on Tuesday. We are just trying to get a
feel for how many people are interested so emailing me does not commit you
to run. In other words, if you change your mind after you have sent an
email, that is ok. Also, anyone that does not email can put their name in
the running for a position at the meeting.

Lastly, if we have an overwhelming number of girls who are interested in
positions we will work something out to get as many people involved as we
can.

Reminder: Please send an email if you are interested in going on the plant
tour on April 10. After the meeting we will open it up to other
organizations if the spots have not been filled by SWE members.

Sorry for such a long email and I hope to see you all on Tuesday.

Thanks,
Kathryn Zechman
President, Society of Women Engineers
419.376.4973