MMAC-L Archives

June 2007

MMAC-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Dorothy V.Whaley" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Martial Arts Club list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 20:15:18 +0300
BusinessNetWire's Issues "Investor Focus" On SREA

Score One Inc. (SREA)

Market Makers are pushing SREA down to grab control but Market Watchers
continue to alert investors as SREA rockets higher! Get on SREA now!

Old Rabbit's Almanac div.

COM, AND BUSINESSTIMES.

CA IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF
METROLAND MEDIA GROUP LTD. Activities include live music, Arabic food,
children's activities, arts and crafts vendors, and a giant Ferris
wheel.
HOW ARE YA'ALL, BN PEOPLE?

Get tips on cooling off and protecting yourself, your family, and your
pets from the heat.

Then there's the remote e-card type sites that originate greeting mails
with your domain - but losing these is probably not the end of the
world.
A conference committee report is not subject to amendment but must be
accepted or rejected in its entirety. One of our readers provided this
detection list. We are working on getting the systems hosting the
malware cleaned or shutdown. COM, AND BUSINESSTIMES.

COM, AND BUSINESSTIMES.

My first guess would be that this is a great reason to enable SPF.
Avoiding Lightning StrikesLast night's storms resulted in one man's
death when he was struck by lightning on a Detroit golf course.
The malware itself includes a nice rootkit that doesn't appear to be
detected with common rootkit tools.

Don't know what the hell happened.

This is free software, and you may redistribute it under the GPL.

Shown below is the submission, in its entirety.
SANS Internet Storm Center; Cooperative Network Security Community -
Internet Security - isc  sans. One of our readers provided this
detection list. When I tried to verify that I found the malware was
still there or back.
WHAT'S YOUR TASTE IN XMAS ORNAMENTS?

However, in my opinion, the delivery method was noteworthy. Detroit Film
Theatre FestivalThe Detroit Insitute of Arts may be closed for the
summer for renovations, but the DIA-sponsored Detroit Film Theatre
Festival is in full swing.
We have submitted the malware itself to most of the AV vendors so
detection should improve but currently it is not detected.

It's Shocking at the Palace of Auburn HillsThe Detroit Shock, that is. A
system infected with FluxBot will be used a one of these proxies.

This is going to go down to the wire, it would appear. com Guide to
NASCAR racing, click here. The email had their full names and in one
case the company they worked for included in the body of the email.
One solution is to add a special header to all mail you originate, so
you can recognise it if comes via such a route. You can see in the body
of the email below that the spelling is bad and the license key is not
in the right format for XP nor Outlook.

The malware itself includes a nice rootkit that doesn't appear to be
detected with common rootkit tools. X Hollywood - Downloads Your browser
does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display
inline frames.
We notified one of the support teams at a hosting provider that a virus
was found on one of their customers systems.
Usually, its just a matter of "your turn coming up" in the global spam
game.

Could go either way, it would appear.