MOSAIC0506 Archives

June 2007

MOSAIC0506@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:56:03 +0200
CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

Deferred at Northwestern. He apparently contributes to every single top
TB conference in the world each year. On a brighter note, I did pretty
well on my last tests.

It's not like they're offering one of very few spots.

The class seems pretty social which is, I think, a good thing if school
is as stressful as they say. Next time hopefully I'll post something a
little more interesting. I'm nervous because I will have to talk about
my research, and I don't know how well they will expect me to understand
it. Most of our questions had already been answered.

The smell isn't so bad, but it's annoying. A quick, interesting blog
post on the issue is at  Managed Care Matters. That wasn't such a
surprise. And everything is smooth sailing as long as you're talking
about small stuff.
There is still hope, but these setbacks are becoming so numerous and so
frustrating. military interventions class. I'm getting nervous just
thinking about it. This took some work, but a foot long portion of the
spine was cleared of surrounding muscle.

Still, I was surprised at how friendly he appeared.

Hard to describe the smell, but the chemicals were pretty strong.
It even makes me uncomfortable writing about it.
' But there's also a cost of doing nothing.
The people were great as well. I'm nervous because I will have to talk
about my research, and I don't know how well they will expect me to
understand it.

There was a large table with free food, and even free tokens to play the
video games.

Otherwise, I did well on the whole.