PARTNERS Archives

September 2014

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"K.L. Gerasimova" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2014 22:14:29 +0400
Dear Rodney,

Could you also kindly provide administrator rights to the teaching
assistant of our course - Ms. Svetlana Kosmakova, together with us she
will help our students to register to blogs.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Ksenia