MGTDEV-L Archives

November 1994

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rosemary D'Arcy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 1994 15:42:27 MST
We have been offering 3 hour introductory programs at Boise State
University for the past few months.  We are using an electronic
meeting room which holds 19 work stations.  We want to capitalize on
the market, and do more of this kind of training.  We are thinking about
a series of programs which would provide more indepth information
about things like; creating a home page, using mosiac, using the
internet as a business advantage.

Anyone out there doing anything like this?  If so what are you offering,
what are you charging, what kind of attendance do you have, what
problems are you dealing with, where are you finding instructors?

Thanks, I look forward to "hearing" from you!
Rosemary V. D'Arcy
Director, The Center for Management Development
Boise State University
College of Business
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID 83725