ADHS Archives

November 1995

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ron Roizen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 09:47:42 -0800
A couple more requests have recently come in to me for ATHG's special
offer of the two CDP volumes and the single Histoire Sociale/Social
History volume containing papers from our International Congress in
Summer, 1993.  I'm planning to get in touch on DECEMBER 1ST with CDP
and HS/SH with my complete list of late-arriving subscription requests.
So please get your request to me before the end of the month (email is
fine) if you still want to try to get the set. If the supply proves
limited priority will be in order of the receipt of requests.

Ron Roizen
Secretary-Treasurer, ATHG