MMAC-L Archives

August 1997

MMAC-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bob Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Martial Arts Club list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 02:11:31 -0500
I've sent out a fair number of messages over the summer, including an
interesting series logging a trip to Korea. If you're a Miami student, you
may return to school to find that you've not received any of them. This is
a result of MCIS's recent (just began this summer) decision to delete all
30-day old, *unread* mail messages. If you would like to see the messages,
send a help message to:

<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Look for how to receive old issues. This list is archived, so you can grab
anything you missed from the server by asking for it. Oh yes, and remember
that the list is named 'MMAC-L' :-). Alternatively, perhaps someone who's
kept the messages can repost them (I've not)?

BTW, sorry to those whom this is not applicable to.

--
Robert E. Williams        mailto:[log in to unmask]
President                 http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~williar2/