SWE Archives

January 1999

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stephanie Tennant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 18:55:54 -0500
Hi everyone,
        It's me again.  Our first meeting for the year will be a social meeting.
We plan on going over to the Applebees in Hamilton for dinner on Thursday,
Feb. 4.  We will meet outside the Engineering office at 5:30 and take a van
over to the restaurant.  SWE will pay for $7.00 worth of your food. (So you
will need to bring some money in case your meal costs more than $7.00.)  By
next week there will be fliers and a sign up sheet for those who want to
go. If you know right now that you want to go, please respond to this
message.  (If you respond to this e-mail, you do not have to sign up on the
sheet too.)
        During the course of the night, we will talk about Brownie Day and the
service project.  I hope you all can come.  It should be a fun evening!!!
Either let me know by e-mail or sign up on the sheet which I will put in
the SWE mailbox in the engineering office.

Hope to see you there.  Let me know if you have ?????

Stephanie