PARTNERS Archives

March 1999

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"C.Jackman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:30:46 -0000
Hello all Partners,

The British group from Roehampton started much later than others and are
only half way through their course.  However they have posted
introductions and have chosen conflict areas and are working on their
research projects.

SOME HAVE REPORTED TO ME THAT ENTRIES THAT THEY HAVE
POSTED ON HATE SITES AND CONFLICT AREAS HAVE
DISAPPEARED.

Is this something which other Partners have experienced?  One group
even says that they have posted their entry three times and somehow it
has gone.  Is anyone editing the postings?  I would be grateful if anyone
can let me know.  The only alternative is that someone in one of the other
groups at Roehampton is being silly and wiping the contributions of rival
groups.  Perhaps I have another conflict area on my hands!!

Christopher Jackman