Hi Folks: I am going to add the following names to register for EDP 497 this summer. When I forward them with your identifying number you will be entered and registered. Please let me know if you do not want EDP 497 this summer (meets July 16-27 from 9-1 in Room 103 McGuffey). Room for a few more and sign up in Room 201 McGuffey if you want to be guaranteed for this course. Leslie Abrams Stacy Lovett jenna Johnson Jennie Gibson Laurette Triick Devin Rainey Melany Brown I am going to add the following names to register for EDP 497 this fall. When I forward them with your identifying number you will be entered. Please let me know if you do not want EDP 497 this fall. Sarah Kirsch Kristy Proctor Mandy Fordham Mary Skanes Megan Edwards Randi Slutsky Jennie Sorinsky Ashley Sokol Robbie Frazer Heather Hall Room for two more and sign up in 201 McGuffey if interested. I will do this on Wednesday so any changes (additions or deletions) need to be done by Wednesday 9 AM. I will also open enrollment to the max at that time assuming that all the special education students have been accommodated. Please note: For those of you not interested in this capstone this message may be irrelevant. However, if you are a special education major, minor, or pre-major this listserv will be the primary way you will receive important information about the program. PLEASE access your email at least on a weekly basis and have your muohio.edu mail forwarded to your preferred email address. If that is not possible, provide us with your preferred email address and we will enter this in the listserv. Also let us know if you are receiving this information unnecessarily and we will remove you from the listserv. Good luck in these final weeks of the spring semester. ----------------------------- Alex Thomas Educational Psychology Miami University 201 McGuffey Hall Oxford, OH 45056 (513) 529-6632-Office (513) 529-3646-Fax [log in to unmask]