Below is an example of what a response would look like and as reminder to send back information.... INFO NEEDED: We need Info About YOU. We are updating our database and need to better track your progress through the program so we can anticipate methods, practicum and student teaching and associated areas. Please press reply and answer the following questions or complete the form attached and return via email or drop off in 201 McGuffey. Times_New_RomanName: Sandra Smith Are you a Pre-Major, Major, Minor w/lic, or Minor w/o: Major What is/are your area(s) of concentration (ECIS, MM, MI, Gifted): MM and MI Current class rank:SR Year admitted into Miami: 98 Expected semester and year of student teaching: spring 02 Expected semester and year of graduation: spring 02 Times_New_Roman ----------------------------- Alex Thomas Educational Psychology Miami University 201 McGuffey Hall Oxford, OH 45056 (513) 529-6632-Office (513) 529-3646-Fax [log in to unmask]