EDP 455/555 and EDP 476/576 Additions Many of you were unable to register for these two courses and an additional section of each has been added at the same time as the first session. When open registration resumes on Monday at 9:00 you should be able to add those easily. EDP 256 Addition We will be adding another EDP 256 class next week and it will meet in the evening. Now I know that about 15 people are on the waiting list. The class will meet in the evening. We can add that class any evening. If you are receiving this and you need to add EDP 256, let me know if there is an evening you absolutely have a conflict. Sorry, being in a bowling league or availability of half price wings do not constitute a conflict. If I get an overwhelming "ycch" for one night we can place the class on another night. We will add that class early next week so check Bannerweb on Wednesday. EDP 497/597--repeated from last one. remember to change sections to T/R if you can. Because of the large numbers signing up and the limited availability, a section was added of EDP 497. When you signed up, you were guaranteed to take EDP 497, NOT guaranteed to take it at a certain time. Bottom line, we have a full class for the M/W and many openings for T/R. There are some students who MUST do M/W since they have a conflict at the other time and could not get in. Time for volunteers. If you are currently in a M/W and can take a T/R, then please do a drop/add (you can simply call me on the phone or email me and I will take care of that for you). It benefits everyone if the system works out by itself without external intervention. Spring Student Teaching Assignments There is a sign outside the Student Teaching Office stating that placements will be available (for those finalized) after the Thanksgiving break. Check with the Student Teaching Office (Room 205 McGuffey) when you return. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) On the EDP website there is a section for FAQs regarding the special education program. If you have a question not answered there, please pass it along to me. I will answer, or more likely find out how to answer it, and get back with you as well as add it to the FAQ section. ----------------------------- Alex Thomas Educational Psychology Miami University 201 McGuffey Hall Oxford, OH 45056 (513) 529-6632-Office (513) 529-3646-Fax [log in to unmask]