Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:50:37 -0400
To: Molly Kelly-Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
From: Iris Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: urgent message to special ed majors (in edt311c?)
Cc: Christine F Boyd <[log in to unmask]>,
        Phyllis N Mendenhall <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]

OK.
We are having difficulty getting a handle on how many EDP (as well as EDT) students to expect.  It seems that a considerable number had a conflict between EDT 442m and EDP 494, but then I am getting some who indicate that they are not in EDP 494 and have other considerations.

I couldn't get all of my regular ed to respond to my advance inquiries about this situation either.

Please send a message to SPNET that any persons who need EDT442M for Spring 2007 who have not registered for it as of today should stop by and sign a Wait List on my door (Room 401H McG).  They should not worry; we should be able to get them into a class...But for now we are investigating the need for a third section so TEMPORARILY we will not open any more slots for the two sections we currently have.

Iris, thank you for your consideration of all our majors! Hope to see you tomorrow at the Urban Cohort meeting. Molly