Students, here is a summer opportunity to work with a young boy with autism. MKE

From: "Bob Dawn Darby" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Opportunity to work with our autistic son this summer
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 21:58:54 -0400

Hello,

Would you please forward our request below to students you know who might be interested in working with our son, David, this summer?

We are interested in identifying individuals to work with our 7-year-old son, David, this summer. David is non-verbal but is able to communicate using pictures (PECS) and gestures. David is a fun-loving boy with a sweet disposition.

We need help at the following times:

We are looking for an individual who would be willing to accompany David to summer camp at the YMCA in Lebanon. Ideally, this person would transport David to camp from our home in Mason, shadow David throughout the morning as he participates in various activities and transport David home. If transportation is a problem, I will provide transportation.

We are interested in identifying an individual to work with David in our home in Mason applying principles of ABA therapy. If you have no experience, we will provide training.

We will compensate you for your time.

Please contact us by responding to this e-mail or phoning 513-398-9299.

Thank you,

Dawn Darby