Hello Students,
This e-mail is to those students who have been unable to register due to a program restriction:

I have contacted someone in the registrar's office to ask them to complete the change of majors ASAP so you can get into the classes you need.
Please check next week on Wed and hopefully you should be able to register.  I was told by EDT that they cannot add you manually because you need to choose your won sections. I am sorry this has been so difficult this semester, but we will get you into the classes you need. If you continue to encounter difficulty after next week, please re-contact me. MKE