WELCOME BACK SPECIAL EDUCATION MAJORS!

Hope you had a wonderful summer!  I want to welcome you back as well as remind you of a few things:

  1. Don’t forget to watch for information about this year’s Best Buddies activities.  If you are not on the e-mail list and would like to be, contact  Lauren Terakedis at [log in to unmask]
  2. If you are a senior and are thinking about the Praxis, please go to the EAP home page and see the “Praxis” bar on the left.
  3. If you have taken EDT 246A and would like to support a student currently taking it, please send me an e-mail.

Have a wonderful first week back!

Molly Kelly-Elliott